Marnie Campbell Team
For the Marnie Campbell Realty Team mediocrity is not an option. We build relationships with respect, honesty, and trust. That's how we earn our clients loyalty for life. Whether you are looking to buy or sell a home our expert real estate team will put you at ease in making the right decisions for you.
At the Marnie Campbell Realty Team we provide guidance, education, and communication throughout our clients’ journey. It's vital to us to empower our clients to make the most informed, no regret real estate decisions.
The Marnie Campbell Realty Team has been closely monitoring the impact of COVID-19 and its effects on the Calgary community and the real estate industry. The health and safety of you, your family, loved ones and our entire community take priority beyond all else.
- We are still open for business, however we have had to adapt to today's climate while still offering the same amazing customer service and professionalism.
- We are following the guidelines from the Alberta Real Estate Association and the Government of Alberta to ensure we all stay healthy.
For more information check our COVID-19 page
Searching for a Calgary Home?
Buying a home can be a stressful time. Working with a buyer's agent can give you peace of mind and it doesn't cost you anything. If you are searching for a Calgary home or condo for sale, you'll find them all here complete with detailed descriptions, quality photographs, maps, and neighbourhood information.
Let the Marnie Campbell Realty Team help you in your Calgary real estate search. We know that we'll be able to match you with the Calgary home you've always dreamed of!
3 common buyer mistakes to avoid:
- Buying a home is a very emotional process. If you allow those emotions to get the best of you, you may fall prey to a number of common homebuyer mistakes.
- Your aim is to end up with a home you love at a price you can afford, but unfortunately, many people do things that prevent them from achieving that dream. Let's look at some of the top house-hunting mistakes people make—and how to find a home the right way.
Thinking of Selling Your Home?
So you’re thinking of selling your home. Chances are you’re in a transitional stage of your life. There are several reasons why you may be selling such as you may be looking for a larger home for a growing family, downsizing for retirement, moving to a new city, looking to capitalize on an investment property or simply wanting a change.
Regardless of the reasons why you are selling, at the Marnie Campbell Realty Team the ultimate goal remains constant: To achieve the best possible price for your home in the shortest amount of time, and with terms favourable to you.
We can provide valuable advice and assistance throughout the transaction process to help you make informed decisions that will lead to a successful home sale.
Why it's important to be an informed seller:
- Half the battle of selling a home is anticipating problems before they come up. Selling a home is a major life milestone, and it can be complex when you consider all of the steps involved.
- The consequences of a mistake can impact your finances and most importantly, your peace-of-mind.
- At the end of the day, you want the home selling process to be as smooth and painless as possible.
- Once you are aware of some of the common mistakes, you can be prepared and confident in your decisions.
Relocating? Relocations Just Happens to Be Our Speciality
If you are considering moving to Calgary from outside of the city or if you are an employee who needs to relocate to Calgary for work, you've come to the right place. At the Marnie Campbell Realty Team we understand how tough a relocation can be, especially to a new province or country. Our experienced team is able to provide new residents to Calgary with all the vital information and advice to make an informed real estate decision.
We have assisted over 200 relocating clients!
- Marnie Campbell is certified as a Canadian Employee Relocation Council (CERC) Specialist™.
- We understand all the phases of the relocation process and have the expertise to deal effectively with all issues related to your move.
Marnie and her team helped us relocate to Calgary. The openness and professionalism of her agency made the transition seem effortless. We had very specific criteria in a house and she worked to find us the right property. Marnie will be our first call for the search for our next property. - Scott Ritzer
What our clients say!
(5 star ratings out of 42 reviews)
Follow us on Instagram!