Auburn Bay Calgary Real Estate
Auburn Bay, Calgary is a family-friendly community centered around a beautiful private 43-acre freshwater lake providing a cottage country feel to this popular southeast community. At the lake families ennjoy year round activities including kayaking, swimming, fishing and skating. Lucky Auburn Bay residents can shoot hoops, splash in the water park and play tennis. Tranquil and serene, this award winning community, offers an abundance of green space, pathways and parks. Emphasizing cottage living, Auburn Bay real estate is perfect for those home buyers wanting to get away from it all. Read more about Auburn Bay below!
Auburn Bay Homes for Sale
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
Auburn Bay Homes for Sale
Home buyers will love the idyllic lake cottage lifestyle that Auburn Bay evokes. The architectural detailing of homes in Auburn Bay reflect the cottage theme with warm exterior colours, shutters, dormers and decorative gable ends. Auburn Bay real estate includes everything from stunning luxury lakefront homes with magnificent views, to two-storey homes with front attached garages, and ffordable condos and townhomes. Many of the homes feature granite or engineered stone countertops, stainless steel appliances, spacious kitchens, and bonus rooms.
Getting away from it all doesn't mean you have to go far for the things you need. When complete Auburn Bay will house upwards of 17,000 residents who will have access to two future schools, the vibrant Seton commercial complex and hopefully not too far in the future a connection to the City of Calgary’s Green Line LRT.
Auburn Bay is adjacent to the South Health Campus Hospital located in the community of Seton. Clinics in the new hospital includes a family medicine centre, MRI labs, emergency department, maternity units, a neonatal intensive care unit, intensive care and acute in-patient beds, and several outpatient clinics. “This is more than a new hospital," said former Alberta Premier Alison Redford. "It’s the start of a shift that will redefine how health care is delivered in Alberta.”
Auburn Bay Amenities Include:
- Minutes from the new Calgary South Health Campus Hospital
- Auburn House for weddings, birthdays and special events
- 43-acre freshwater lake for swimming, canoeing, fishing, playing on the beach, or skating
- Tennis courts, a water splash park, volleyball and basketball courts, and when the snow is here two hockey pond surfaces for skating and a wicked toboggan hill
- Easy access to Deerfoot Trail and Marquis of Lorne Trail
- Close to the Cranston Market, 130th Ave and McKenzie Towne's High Street shopping areas
If Auburn Bay Homes for Sale are Appealing, You May Also Like
Designated Schools for Auburn Bay, Calgary*
Calgary Board of Education (Public Schools)
- Auburn Bay Elementary School (K- Grade 4)
- Nickel Middle School (Grade 5-9)
- Dr. E. P. Scarlett High School
Calgary Catholic School District (Catholic Schools)
- St. Cecilia Elementary School (French Immersion)
- Don Bosco Elementary/ Junior High School
- St. Matthews Elementary/ Junior High School (French Immersion)
- Bishop Grandin High School
Ready to become the proud owner of real estate in one of the premiere lake communities in Calgary? Marnie Campbell's team can help make your lake home dreams a reality. Call 403-479-8619 See what our clients say - view our client testimonial video.
Have questions about buying in a Calgary lake community? Ask us. We're ready to help.
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on October 22nd, 2019 at 3:15am MDT.