Lake Bonavista Calgary Real Estate
Developed in 1967, by Keith Construction, Lake Bonavista, Calgary homes have distinction of being located in the first Canadian community built around man-made lakes. The two lakes, Lake Bonavista and Lake Bonaventure, form the heart of the community where residents go to enjoy swimming and playing on the beach, tobogganing and skating. Lake Bonavista is a fantastic family-friendly community with superb tree-lined streets, schools and convenient amenities. Not only do the lucky owners of Lake Bonavista real estate enjoy lake access, they can also walk, bike and run on the trail system in nearby Fish Creek Provincial Park. No wonder its sought-after Calgary real estate. Read more about Lake Bonavista below!
Lake Bonavista Homes for Sale
|All Listings||$100,000 - $200,000||$200,000 - $300,000|
|$300,000 - $400,000||$400,000 - $500,000||$500,000 - $600,000|
|$600,000 - $700,000||$700,000 - $800,000||$800,000 - $900,000|
|$900,000 - $1,000,000||Over $1,000,000|
Lake Bonavista Homes for Sale
Lake Bonavista homes are some of the most well-built and luxurious homes in Calgary. Real estate in Lake Bonavista Estates is attractive to home buyers not only because of the gorgeous homes and lakeside location, but because the community has a reputation for being safe, clean and tight-knit. Individuals and families of all kinds are proud to make their home in Lake Bonavista.
Lake Bonavista Estates Homes
Lake Bonavista Estates is centered around the exclusive and private 35 acre man-made Lake Bonaventure. Lake Bonaventure is unique in Calgary because it is the only lake community where access is restricted to those residents bordering the lake and the fenced access areas. Thanks to the excellent community planning executed by Keith Construction, these beautiful luxury estate homes in Lake Bonavista Estates are truly sought after. In addition to all of the summer and winter lake activities provided by both Lake Bonavista and Lake Bonaventure such as swimming and skating, residents of Lake Bonavista Estates enjoy ready access to Fish Creek Provincial Park, which is just a short walk away
Lake Bonavista Amenities
- Lake Bonavista homeowners have exclusive use of the 25 acre park and the gorgeous 52 acre lake
- Access to picnicking, swimming, canoeing, tennis, skating and hockey
- Bordering Fish Creek Provincial Park, which encompasses 1,348 acres of protected grasslands, parkland and forest
- Brewsters Brewing Company & Restaurant
- Lake Bonavista Recreation Centre, a massive complex that features two hockey rinks, a fitness centre and a gymnasium
- Frank McCool Memorial Arena
If You Like Lake Bonavista Homes for Sale You May Also Like
Designated Schools for Lake Bonavista, Calgary*
Calgary Board of Education (Public Schools)
- Andrew Sibald Elementary School (K-grade 4)
- Nickle Middle School (grade 5-9)
- Dr. E.P. Scarlett High School
Read more about Calgary's Public Schools
Calgary Catholic School District (Catholic Schools)
- St. Boniface Elementary School
- St. Philip Elementary School
- St. William Elementary School
- St. Cecilia Elementary School (French Immersion)
- St. Matthew Elementary/ Junior High School (French Immersion)
- St. Bonaventure Junior High School
- Bishop Grandin High School
Read more about Calgary's Catholic Schools
* Contact the schools you are interested in to confirm designation and space for placement.
Ready to take the plunge into Lake Bonavista real estate? Contact us to find out more about homes for sale in Lake Bonavista today! 403-479-8619. See what our clients think - view our client testimonial video.
Have questions about buying or selling a home in the sought-after Lake Bonavista neighbourhood? Ask us.
Disclaimer: Information herein deemed reliable but not guaranteed by CREB®.
Listing information last updated on October 16th, 2019 at 6:45pm MDT.