Seton Calgary Real Estate
Seton is a unique and exciting mixed-use southeast Calgary community, currently being developed by Brookfield Residential Properties. Considered to be "Calgary's future second downtown", Seton amenities and facilities will serve an expected 90,000 people in the next 10 years and 120,000 people by 2030. Seton's 365-acres will include retail and office space, recreation centre, emergency facilities, high school and multi-family real estate. Seton real estate will include modern multi-family residential homes which will provide homeowners with the convenience of living and working in the same area. Read more about Seton below!
- Calgary South Health Campus a full service hospital and healthcare facility.
- The community of Seton in 2014 will be home to Cineplex Odeon Seton, Calgary's first Cineplex VIP theatre.
- Seton Multi-Services Centre operated will open in 2013. The centre will service Seton, Auburn Bay and Cranston and provide number of City of Calgary departments including the Calgary Fire Department, Calgary Police Service and Community and Neighbourhood Services.
- Seton will offer more than 1.5 million square feet of office/commercial space.
- Future Seton Sport, Recreation, Culture, Wellness Centre with proposed Aquatic Centre, 4 indoor ice rinks, gymnasium, fieldhouse, Soccer Dome, outdoor soccer fields, 4 baseball diamonds, library and seniors centre.
- Future Seton high school.
If You Like Seton You May Also Like
Connect with Marnie Campbell, REALTOR® and Calgary area real estate professional to find out more about this spectacular new Calgary community as well as all Seton homes, townhomes & condos for sale! 403-479-8619
All information provided is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate, and should be independently verified.