Marnie Campbell, REALTOR® is a CERC Relocation Specialist and able to provide exceptional service and guidance to relocating employees or relocating clients.
When buying or selling a home in Calgary, you can be assured that the relocating employee or relocating client is in great hands and can focus on their new job. Meeting client’s needs and ensuring a seamless transition is the ultimate goal for the Marnie Campbell Realty Group.
“Satisfied relocating employees, quite simply, are productive relocating employees.”
CERC Relocation Specialist™
Marnie Campbell is certified as a Canadian Employee Relocation Council (CERC) Specialist™. CERC Relocation Specialist™ designation is the only Canadian equivalent to the Certified Relocation Professional (CRP®) designation recognized in the United States.
Anyone can call themselves a “Calgary Relocation Specialist”, however Marnie has completed extensive education to understand the whole relocation picture. Marnie understands all the phases and roles involved with relocations and has the expertise to deal effectively with all issues related to the move. Marnie is also an Accredited Buyer’s Representative®, Seller’s Representative Specialist® and Certified Condominium Specialist®.
Our team will:
- As a result of education and experience, understand all the phases of the relocation process and all the roles involved. We have the expertise to deal effectively with all issues related to the relocation.
- Provide open lines of communication between all parties involved in the relocation process from your staff, the employees to lawyers and lenders.
- Have one-on-one counseling sessions with employees and family members at the initial onset. Provide accurate answers to any questions your employees may have about the home buying process in Alberta. Assist your employees in determining their home search criteria; send search results and preview homes to narrow down the ideal home.
- Provide employees with information regarding Calgary neighbourhoods, cost of living in Calgary, schools, shopping, bus routes, recreation etc. to assist in making an informed choice of where to live.
- Explain all the forms used in the real estate transaction, coordinate all steps involved with the home buying process, including home inspections and mortgage applications where applicable.
- Assist with sourcing temporary accommodation where permanent residence is not yet available.
- Pick up employees from the airport or hotel to show homes and provide orientation tours where necessary.
- Provide weekly updates on each employee’s status and their buying process.
- Be accountable and do whatever we can do to make the move easier and stress free for all employees. We understand the importance of a stress free move and how it relates to employee’s productivity.
Contact us anytime you have any questions regarding our Calgary Relocation services or if you would like a Calgary Relocation Package.
The Canadian Employee Relocation Council
The Canadian Employee Relocation Council (CERC) is a membership organization whose goal is to provide leadership, services and assistance to members enabling them to effectively serve relocated families by addressing issues that impact workforce mobility both domestically and internationally.
For more information on CERC www.cerc.ca
CERC Relocation Specialist™ designation is the only Canadian equivalent to the Certified Relocation Professional (CRP®) designation recognized in the United States.Google+