Ready to Join an Awesome Team?
The Marnie Campbell Realty Team is seeking a motivated, client-centered and integrity-driven Realtor to join our highly successful team.
It can be hard trying to do it all on your own. Would you rather work in a supportive, fun, team environment? Would you prefer to have mentorship from a top producing Realtor?
Why join us?
The Marnie Campbell Realty Team has been helping home buyers and sellers achieve their real estate dreams for well over 10 years.
Helped over 450 families!
Proven track record.
Long-term satisfied clients.
An excellent reputation.
We have a full time Client Care Manager.
We love working together.
We have office space.
Run like a business.
Lead and referral system.
Our team believes in…
- Always looking after our client’s best interests.
- Asking the question “How can we be better tomorrow?
- Focusing on getting all the details right which helps make us be referral worthy.
- Trying to walk in our client’s shoes so we don’t just see a real estate transaction but see their home buying and selling journey.
- Working together as a team with shared goals so we can achieve great things.
- Team member happiness, health and excellence.
This is our commitment to you
- Assistance with business planning and goal setting
- Proven systems in place that allow you to stay focused on the client
- Ongoing training, guidance and support
We might be the right fit for you if you are…
- A team player who thrives working in a tight-knit group.
- Willing to work flexible hours (including daytime, evenings and weekends).
- Detail-oriented and a go-getter who likes getting things done.
- A lifelong learner with a zest for personal and professional growth.
- Have a growth mindset and are always looking to be better.
- Teachable (eager to learn) and coachable (open to feedback).
- Dedicated to professionalism and being held accountable to results.
- An enthusiastic personality and enjoy working with people.
- Client-focused and dedicated to delivering high-quality service.
- Professionally polished with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Have excellent people skills and an ability to work with different personality types.
- Bring a positive nature to work every day.
- Like to show up and be awesome.
- Includes everything from open houses to networking, lead follow up to appointments, and showing property to negotiating.
- Using our proven systems.
- Regular in-office hours plus weekend and evening work when required.
- Requires a flexible schedule.
- Licensed Realtor
- 1-2 years of Real Estate experience minimum preferred
Job Type: Commission
Contact our team if you are interested in being a part of something special.