Calgary Relocation Assistance
A Relocation Move is Complex. You Deserve The Best Relocation Assistance To Make Your Move Easier
The Marnie Campbell Real Estate Team Are Relocation Specialists
The Marnie Campbell Real Estate Team with RE/MAX First has helped hundreds of individuals and families with their specific relocation real estate needs, buying or selling a home in and around Calgary. Marnie Campbell is a Canadian Employee Relocation Council (CERC) Relocation Specialist™ completing extensive education to understand the whole relocation picture.
Explore Relocation Assistance Contents
Our Team Understands All The Puzzle Pieces Of Your Relocation Move
You deserve to partner with an expert Calgary Relocation REALTOR who best understands all the puzzle pieces of your relocation move and can give you peace of mind in your transition to a new city. Individuals and families can relocate for a variety of reasons, such as, a corporate relocation, family reasons, or simply seeking a better quality of life in a new environment.
Moving to a new city can have an extra element of stress and excitement. Whether buying or selling a home, you want to feel confident you are working with a Calgary REALTOR who can help you avoid big mistakes and empower you to make the best real estate decisions.
Home Buying Relocation Assistance
The Marnie Campbell Real Estate Team relocation assistance for home buyers is a service designed to support individuals and families who are moving to Calgary in the process of purchasing a home. Our specialized Real Estate Team offers a range of services aimed at simplifying the relocation process and ensuring a smooth transition to Calgary, Airdrie, Chestermere or Okotoks.
Key Services Our REALTOR Provides For Relocation Home Buyers:
- Relocation Timeline: One of the most important aspects that can impact a relocation move is the timeline. Do you have a set job start date with your new company? Do you need to sell your existing home before purchasing a house or condo in Calgary? Do you have a mortgage pre-approval expiry date that impacts your decisions. Do you have short-term temporary corporate housing to give more flexibility for a possession date. Understanding your relocation timeline is crucial for a smooth transition.
- Familiarization With Calgary and Surrounding Areas: When relocating to Calgary, you may not be familiar with the city at all. You want a Relocation oREALTOR who really knows Calgary (also Airdrie, Chestermere and Okotoks) well, and can give you the best information on neighbourhoods, schools, and amenities to help match you with the neighbourhood that is the right for you.
- Calgary Market Insights: Home prices and real estate trends differ across Canada. Real estate in Vancouver, Toronto and even Edmonton is not often the same as in Calgary. You deserve a Relocation REALTOR who understands the Calgary market and will provide you with insights, including property prices, market dynamics, and investment potential or risks.
- Wants and Needs: Our Relocation REALTOR will help you align your preferences, needs and budget when purchasing a Calgary home.
- Virtual and In Person Property Tours: Viewing Calgary homes for sale when it involves a relocation, can often require flexibility and pivoting. Our experienced REALTOR often will conduct virtual showings when a home buyer is unable to view a home in person. In addition, relocation home buyers often book a visit to check out the city and search for a home. This may involve numerous property showings and pivoting when there is a change in neighbourhood preference or budget.
- Property Insights: If you are not familiar with Calgary, you don't want to make costly mistakes in purchasing a home. You deserve a REALTOR who will provide valuable insights and answer any questions you have about the neighbourhood, and properties you're interested in. As a home buyer, you want to know what the "good for resale" and "challenging for resale" aspects of a home for sale are so you can make an informed decision if you decide to purchase.
- Alberta Home Buying Process: The process of buying a home in another city, is different county to county and even province to province. Our experienced REALTOR will provide support at every stage of the home buying process minimizing the complexities of your relocation move.
- Negotiation Expertise: You deserve an expert REALTOR to help you make the best, most informed decisions during the negotiation process, so you have no-regrets in the real estate decisions you make.
- Vendor Referrals: Our Real Estate Team provides recommendation for trusted, reliable local vendors, such as home inspectors, mortgage brokers, lawyers etc. to assist with the various aspects of your home purchase.
- Pre-Move and Post Move Support: Our Real Estate Team provides ongoing support and resources prior to your move and after possession day.
Home Selling Relocation Assistance
The Marnie Campbell Real Estate Team home selling relocation assistance is a specialized service designed to assist individuals and families who are moving to a new location and need to sell their current Calgary, Airdrie, Chestermere or Okotoks home. When it comes to assisting home sellers with their relocation needs, our specialized Real Estate Team offers a comprehensive range of services designed to get a home sold.
Key Services Our REALTOR Provides For Relocation Home Sellers:
- Coordination with Relocation Services: If you relocation is tied to a corporate move, our REALTOR, will collaborate with your employer's relocation services to align timelines and facilitate a seamless transition.
- Market Analysis: Market analysis is crucial because it helps establish a realistic understanding of your property's value in the current Calgary, Airdrie, Chestermere or Okotoks market. Our experienced REALTOR will provide you with comparable properties sold in your neighbourhood and information on the current market trends that may impact the sale.
- Pricing Strategy: Our REALTOR will provide information and advice, so you can make an informed decision on a pricing strategy.
- Staging and Presentation: "First impressions" are crucial to selling your home. To maximize your property's appeal to potential buyers, our team offers a complementary staging consultation to showcase your home in the best possible light.
- Professional Photography: It only takes seconds to grab a buyer's attention. Included in our service to you, as a home seller, is professional photos of your property, so you stand out.
- 3D Video Tour: As relocation specialists, our team knows that home buyers can come from any where, across Canada or the other side of the world. It's important to offer a 24-7 3D tour, so potential home buyers can virtually walk-through your home anytime and anywhere. This makes it easier for home buyers to purchase your home without viewing it in person.
- Negotiation Expertise: With a deep understanding of negotiation dynamics and strategy, our Real Estate Agent will adovcate on your behalf, skillfully negotiating offers to achieve favorable terms and pricing.
Additional Relocation Resources
- Best Calgary Relocation Guide
- Calgary Community Map
- Calgary LRT (train station) Map
- Calgary Public Schools
- Calgary Catholic Schools
- Trusted REALTORS in Canada