Christie Park Real Estate
Christie Park real estate, with brick facades, wide streets and natural ravines, often appeals to home buyers from Ontario. Developed in the 1980s and 1990's, Christie Park homes are located on an elevated plateau above the Bow River Valley providing residents with breathtaking views of Calgary's downtown core. A smaller West Calgary community, Christie Park consists of beautiful single-family detached homes and luxury properties. More about Christie Park real estate below!
Christie Park Real Estate Market Statistics
|Avg. Days On Market
Property Types (active listings)
Christie Park Real Estate Listings
Can't quite find what you're searching for in the Christie Park MLS listings? Access our advanced search tool and have listings that match your preferences delivered to your inbox. Registration is FREE and easy to use, so you don't miss out! Register Now!
Ready to Move to Christie Park, Calgary?
Thinking a home in Christie Park is for you, but worried you'll make costly home buying mistakes. At the Marnie Campbell Real Estate Team we're your expert guide to buying a home in Calgary. You deserve a top Calgary Realtor to guide you through the home buying process, and help you avoid costly mistakes, so you love the Christie Park home you buy! Have more questions about home buying in Calgary? Check out Home Buyer Frequently Asked Questions.
Real estate in Christie Park mostly consists of single detached family homes with some maintenance free villas, and a few condominium complexes. Christie Park detached homes range in size from a 3,800 sq ft luxury 2 storey homes with walk-out basements and stunning downtown Calgary views to smaller 1,200 single family bungalows.
In addition to detached family homes, Christie Park offers several condominium options including bungalow villas in Christie Estates, townhomes in Christie Park Mews and conventional condos in Lookout at Christie Park.
Christie Park, Calgary Home Price Statistics
- Total Residential Benchmark Home Price: In 2022, the total residential benchmark home price in Christie Park was $753,675.
- Detached Benchmark Home Price: The detached residential benchmark home price in Christie Park in 2022 was $968,008 compared to the City of Calgary which was $629,350.
- Real Estate Insights: Historical home price growth makes Christie Park a great West Calgary neighbourhood for home buyers. Christie Park is a desirable smaller Calgary community where home buyers enjoy the large treed lots, brick front 2 storey homes, nearby schools and family-friendly feeling.
Interested in more Christie Park home price insights? Contact our top Christie Park Real Estate Agent to help you!
Christie Park Frequently Asked Questions
Q. How many houses are in Christie Park?
A. There are 728 private households in Christie Park, the West Calgary community, making it one of Calgary's smaller communities. Christie Park is filled with beautiful single family detached houses with brick facades on large lots. Home buyers find Christie Park desirable because of it's unique architectural feel.
Q. When were houses and condos built in Christie Park?
A. Houses and condos in Christie Park were built between 1988 and 1998.
Q. Does Christie Park have luxury homes?
A. Yes, there are a number of luxury homes in Christie Park. Streets like Christie Estate Terrace SW and Christie Knoll Heights SW have luxury estate properties backing onto Strathcona Ravine, a 23 hectare natural ravine with extensive trails and walking paths. Many Christie Park luxury homes have custom kitchen cabinets, luxury appliances, walk-out lower levels, large private lots and views!
Q. Does Christie Park have luxury homes?
A. Yes, there are a number of luxury homes in Christie Park. Streets like Christie Estate Terrace SW and Christie Knoll Heights SW have beautiful luxury homes.
Christie Park Highlights & Amenities
Home buyers who choose to live in Christie Park will be happy to know the neighbourhood is in close proximity to several shops, amenities and parks.
- Shopping: Christie Park is close to several shopping areas including Westhills Towne Centre only minutes away with shops and amenities including Shoppers Drug Mart, Safeway, Cineplex Theatre, ATB Financial, Westshills Medicare, as well as, Aspen Landing Shops with tons of shops and amenities like BMO, Cobbs Fresh Bread, Crave Cupcakes, Safeway and Mayfair Diagnostics.
- Recreation: Winsport, formally called Canada Olympic Park, is a short drive from Christie Park. The recreational facility offers a variety of winter and summer activities including: mountain biking, skiing, hockey, skating and more. Westside Recreation Centre is walking disance from Christie Park, and offers something for the whole family with a wave pool, lap pool, fitness centre, climbing wall, NHL size ice arena and more.
- Parks: Only a couple minutes drive from Christie Park, popular Edworthy Park, a 169 hectare park along the Bow River with paths and nature trails, is a great place to visit.
Christie Park Education
There are no schools within the community limits of Christie Park, however there are several Calgary Public Schools, Calgary Catholic Schools and Calgary Private Schools near the community.
Calgary Public Schools near Christie Park
- Olympic Height School (K-6)
- Griffith Woods School (K-9)
- Ernest Manning High School (10-12)
- Battalion Park School (K-6)
- Glenmeadows School (K-6)
- Westgate School (K-6)
Calgary Catholic Schools near Christie Park
- St Micheal School (K-6)
- Guardian Angel School (K-6)
- John W. Costello Catholic School (K-6)
- Holy Name School (K-6)
- St. Gregory School (7-9)
Calgary Private Schools near Christie Park
- Rundle College (K-12) - Rundle is a university preparatory, private school in Calgary.
- Webber Academy (K-12) - Webber is a private, coeducational, day school in Calgary.
Your Expert Christie Park Realtor
Dreaming of buying a home for sale in Christie Park but don't know how to take the next step? Need a Calgary Realtor to help you avoid costly mistakes. Buying a home is probably your biggest financial investment and you want to have peace of mind that you are working with an expert. Read more about how the Marnie Campbell Real Estate Team can Help You Buy The Right Calgary Home.
Search Calgary Communities Similar To Christie Park
Search West Calgary Communities With Homes for Sale
MLS listings provided by Pillar 9™. Information Deemed Reliable But Not Guaranteed. The information provided by this website is for the personal, non-commercial use of consumers and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing.
Start searching for your new home now!
This is your ALL-ACCESS PASS to all the homes for sale in Calgary and the surrounding area. Search with no restrictions.Start Search